Thursday, July 24, 2008

thanks alot joyce..

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you.

1. i have really long hair, that I sometimes wanna get rid of..
2. I love washing shoelaces now =D
3. I haven't grown since the 6th grade, or well only 2 whole inch.
4. I'm afraid to wonder places, cause my mom knows everyone.
5. At times I wanna be left alone.
6. Mkaeup is a weird hobby to some people 0.o
7. Sometimes I get helllla paranoid about things.
8. I'm skinnier now, than in 6th grade, oh jeeeze.
9. I like my life, for once.
10. I leave everything running whenI leave the house.
11. I have a problem with spending my money..
12. I WANT WORLD PIECE(or as you would say it PEACE, I just felt like spelling it wrong x) justtt for joyce bwahaha)
13. My Tv is small as fuck, and i can only use my PS2 nd dvd player on it x)
14. I cut my own hair, yesssss.
15. I only use my phone at night =O
16. I want to be somebody.


too lazy to tag people, bwahaha.

1 comment:

joyce. said...

you want world piece? or peace?