Saturday, July 26, 2008

So here's the thing..

My sister got bored one day, and actually timed my internet. Since, it goes off every night for some reason. She found out it went off around 8:40 or so. So there you go. I won't be on the PC after that time. Comes back on in the morning, i think maybe around 6am? idk I haven't wasted my life trying to figure that one out. Well there's the most important update I've got for you. Besides my grandma officially making every friday night, starting at 5pm, working at jade palace, wooo! unless, of course, I have plans =D
Today, I sat in front of my computer thinking about Lil'Mama for some reason, HAHA, and about her LUSCIOUS LIP GLOSS! a.k.a liquid lipstick. Soo thinking about that, I was in Jadaseys rooms and I found a twist up bottle of LIP GLOSS! lmfao. Examined it for awhile then decided: HEY! why not try the hip gangsta way of putting on lip gloss. I slabbed that sticky shit all over my lips, like how she does it: 5 POUNDS! I could NOT! move or talk correctly with the lips, omgahd torture. Why don't they just create lip glue, for people who talk too much, sheeesh! My lips were sooo heavy, I'll stick to chapstick, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I tried wiping all of it off, failed. I still have some on when I don't want it to be there. Ugh, oh welll.


wellll, I'm off. I'm experimenting with my portable Hard Drive, that I hate oooh so very much. Kbye(:

No comments: