Monday, July 28, 2008

Life's getting good=D

Well today was a very good day. Maybe one of the best days I've had so far of the summer. Since I do count this as the beginning of MY summer. Pretty wack huh? Well anyways, Francesca, Dj, and Michael came over. We had a mini baking party, that Connor and Melvin could not attend, BOO. It was still fun tho, I should have these more often, since my mommy said she prefers I do have people come over then go out and spend precious mooolah(: Poor Dj got the crap beat out of him by my little brother, but I think he survived. Took hella pictures in a tiny ass session HAHA. Fucking camera whores-.- lmfao. Now I need a day to kikc it with all my main girlies, I miss them like fuck! and also a day for all my guys.
Anyways back to the baking party, me and Dj were actually the only ones who baked-.- besides Francesca placing the cupcakey cup holder thangy mabobers in the cupcake thing. We also made cone cakes =D If you don't know what those are then too bad! sucka. Spent some time in my room and made a video WOOOO!



YESSIR, It's hella loud tho-.- PLUS: Dj chose the song =D HAHAHA scrolling through al the songs and out of all the ones that are there, HANNAH MONTANA! FUCK YES!



ANYWHOO! Ya'll left my room a total mess, but Francesca helped me clean it up(: OH! speaking of Francesca LOL! those things on winterrowd.com oh my shit. got to that website nd that explains it all hahaha. I think I'm gonna nap good tonight, I'm hella tired. too much laughing for one day, Dj hella made me fall off my chair sheesh-.-


alright I'm out, kbye!(:

No comments: