Tuesday, July 22, 2008

gettin'it together.

So basically I have a goal, one that I want and need to persue or wtvr that word is. And that goal is: teach my self how to be less selfish about the things I own and want x)

(Btw, I have to use my sidekick,forthemoment, because my internet goes wack and shuts down during the night for some gay reason that I cannot not explain.)

Anyways, I've been hella busy lately exploring my new hobby, makeup. I hate that shit on my face, but I love how you can blend and shit with brushes, simply art work on faces that whores nowadays over abuse to try and look hot and sexy, MY ASSS THEY DO! Well thanks to ms. Gretchen carvajal. She introduced to my new friend, urban decay. Yayyy! That shits genius, LOVE IT! One thing I'm afraid of happening to me is that one day I might wear it on a daily basis, which would pretty scary, to me. BUT! Thank God I swore to connor I would never wear it unless I simply HAD to, for like dance or a wedding etc. P. S. Avon has the best lotion makeup remover, thanks uncle jimmy(former avon seller guy/woman thingy xP who gives me free shit!)

Secondly, I'm trying to prioritize my life/lifestyle. By keeping my room in one piece. I was trying to clean my room but I deicided to blog. My thumbs are starting to hurt,ugh! Looks like hell up in here! Not for long tho! I promise. (:


SHANETTE'S COMPLAINTS:
I miss sofia like hell, where'd you go?!
Missing connor as well, don't let those white men get to you! Haha.
My legs hurt.
I hate mother nature at the moment.
Fuck cleaning -.-
Blogging on sidekicks isn't the way to go, use only for desperate needs...


THE END

No comments: