Sunday, July 20, 2008

This is homo-.-

So right now I'm blogging from my sidekick, which is hella weird cause I don't know whaaat the hell my entry looks like with all the fonts nd sizes and what not. I couldn't blog last night because right now, my computer and internet is down. Gay ass AT&T!

So last night was cool, I got to see a lot of people. Missed all of them. Saw dj! I hella jumped him when I saw him and this is what he said " you got lighter!" oh thanks for the compliment dj. Ahahha.
Then got home feeling hela sick, phone with connor for like 2 or 3 hours. I missed his call later that day/morning, sorry lmfao. He had hella sugar, or that's what he said. "A pound of sugar" and sang for me. Aahahah! While he played videogames, aren't you cool for being a multitasker!

Today was the start of the most painfulweek of the month yippeee-.- sitting here watching barnyard with the family.



I'm not feeling the bloggingwiththesidekick thing so I'm gonna cut it here. Nd possibly come back when my computers all up and running again. Kbye!

I'm gonna miss connor while he's at camp, boo!

sshhaanneettee: Ew I just blogged on my sidekick
connortse: ew
sshhaanneettee: I know right

No comments: