Thursday, July 31, 2008

ELMOOOOOO


I guess my whole "blog everyday" routine has gone out the door. oh well, I'm starting to like me NEW routine. Makes more sense to have you guys read stuff worth your time. Other then boring you guys half to death, even though this might, capshh! Well anyways, for all that don't know, my cousin phil up there, got a new dog as well. A MOFAKIN' TEACUP CHIHUAHUA! paid friggen $350 for it, hella pshyco if you ask me. He slept over, and we watch the movie, The Number 23. It was ight, NOT AS GOOD AS YOU SAID IT WAS CONNOR, pshhhh. ANYWAYS, back to Elmo, OMG AT THIS MOMENT I AM TYPING THIS EWWW CUTE ASS DOG JUST POOPED AND PEED ALL OVER MY MOTHERFUCKING BED AND FLOOR! I HAVE TO CLEAN ALLLA THIS,GREAT-.-


well we made a video after connor left.. x)


btw connor stopped by for a visit, how nice (:

No comments: