Sunday, August 3, 2008


GAHDAMN ITS BEEN AWHILE!

Deng, so, right now i have a bigass scratch mark from my dog. It sorta hurts, oweee): Well anyways an update on my life: 1. my internet's up again! 2. i webcam hella now-.- 3. i feel like im loosing hellof my close ass friends, darn. 4. in the process of learning how to save up my money=/ 5. I'm starting to spend more quality time with family. OK, I'm not gonna number anymore. BUT! yeh, I finally hung outwith GEMMA! who I finally saw yesterday for the first time this summer =D YAYYY.

AUGUST3RD,2008(TODAY)
I spent a day alone with my mommy(: Just me and her, her and me, & her and I. Drove out to Sanfran, spent the day at the presidioooooo at the Aloha Festival'08. I slept like half the time, the experience is HELLLLLAAA different then from when you're going to perform and just being viewer. I soo miss dancing in front of big crowds): sadly, yess i do. very much so! After spending a few hours over there, we drove like an hour and a half back over to the tri-citaayyy, for the arts &wine festival, GAHDAMN! there were hella wasted people up in there. SAW DJ AND KENDRICK TODAAYYY!! i miss them both.

yeah yeah here's this lame video =D





kbye!(:

No comments: