Wednesday, July 16, 2008

tapioca express >:]

The lives we give the younger ones nowadays. Tsk, tsk.
DEAR SONYA! we didn't go to cga): Jojo said it was too cold for him, bwahaha.

Hrm
, today I woke up fairly early this morning. One goal, make sure Connor didn't spend 6 hours home alone doing nothing, complete(: Connor was homo, and didn't accept the pick up and decided to bike ride to my house. Called me telling me "I don't know where I'm at, but what's the drink you get at tapioca express?" Then arrives at my house on his dad's hella boss bike, that he's broke like 9476905 times, telling me he found my favorite drink on the floor, and it happened to be the same flavor and sized pearls I get from there, smoooth one.

NOTE FOR CONNOR:I don't it like when you buy me shit, kbye(:

DIMSUMMMMM! So we went to Mayflower in Fremont, and made fun of the staff. Yes, I know, we're hella nice. My favorite victim was the manager; asian guy with the loud deep ass voice w/fucking vampire jaws. My mom practically shoved food down Connor's throat, but I think he delt, lmfao.

EXPLORE THE ASIAN STORE! I practically died in there-.- There was this one helllallalaa stinky ass area of that store, omg. Smelt worse then an old lady on her period, and I don't even want to know what that smells like.

JOEFASHO, today he was the most annoyingest thing in the world. Gave me a headache, and I think he even caused my tummyache. But wtvr, I have to live with him, FOR NOW.


Ugh, Joseph is taking my body spray and spraying it all over the house! What the ehf! Gotta go get his little ass, bye!


P.S. I'M MAD AT MIKE TEE!

No comments: