Thursday, July 17, 2008

"Oh God, not him again.."

When a little kid gets surrounded by girls who like to take pictures of them selves(: I swear, everyday I'm gonna start the blog off with this kid.
Well, today was another day with, Mr. Connor Tse. Unplanned, shocking, and for him:life threatening. (loll, this sounds hella weird, but on we go..) Sooo, 8 am. Texting Connor, then around 10 or 11 no response for an hour or so I say. AND of course, I've fallen asleep, Joseph runs into my room, wakes me up and whispers "I THINK CONNOR WAS KNOCKING AT OUR DOOR?!" I get up finding that Connor was just about to leave. I found out he lost his phone, and needed to borrow mines. I let him into the house, theennn he tells me me he almost got ran over, he swerves and falls over to the side of the sidewalk near the curb, looses his phone, and then the jackass drove off-.- THANKFULLY, this smart ones alive, but then does the one thing I hate and bikes off to go buy me tap. ex, just because he borrowed my phone -__-;; hm, 30 minutes later.,he dares to go bike to Gamestop for a video game. OOYVAY. 1 hour later, his dad calls saying someone found his phone. At least you bothered to leave a voice message on your own phone Connor, lmfao. End of that part of the day(:
He was gay and deleted the picture from today, boo!


Today at practice, I WENT UP. Black Vahine on mines(:

Other then this my day was gay and boring. FIN

No comments: