Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Radda Radda

THE SEXIEST TOAST EATER ALIVE(;
This is the kid who introduced me to one of my favorite cartoon shows: Chowder on Cartoon Network, SCHEDULE

I NEED TO GET OUT! But, unfortunately I woke up HELLA late again-.- I swear I'm wasting my summer.I'm trying to figure out who has gay "california's" great america passes, so we can all go to 'c'ga together. Other then that there's not really any other places to go cause I'm hella broke after buying only TWO items in berkely, how lame. So now I get to stay inside for the REST of the day, until I have practice. WOOO! EXTREME FUN!

Last night, I discovered that while I was away from home for like hmm, 3 days? My older cousin came over and robbed my earrings, for her senior portraits? Who knows. Thanks Jada, you still owe me a trip into the city(:

Speaking of Jada, her little brother Phil comes to mind. HAHA, Phil thinks he can scrape Connor in basketball. Even tho Connor
claims he "sucks at basketball" mhmm! Sure Connor. I still have to get a game going for you two!

This morning at 12:24 A.M. Robert and I had like a two hour fight about NOT KNOWING!
sshhaanneettee: lets switch it around

i want what you want, but i dont want you to want what i want xP
sshhaanneettee: cause if you want to want what i want, youll be wanting to want what you want
sshhaanneettee: HAHAHAHHAHA
sshhaanneettee: i ssoooooo get myself(:
connor t s e: fuck this
connor t s e: lmfao
sshhaanneettee: LOL!
sshhaanneettee: ok ill make it simple
sshhaanneettee: what do you want
sshhaanneettee: (:

It was similar to this one but FARR worse,poor Robert's brain,messed up by my trickaynesss!

Ok, well I'm burnt out for today. Late(:

I MISS SOFIA!):

No comments: