Monday, July 14, 2008

JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH;

was crackin'
PT.1;
Woke up hella late today, when my mom called me at like what?11? asking me for the earliest time of this damn movie, but after
we hung up I went back to bed. Woke back up at 11:40, telling my mom the earliest time was 11:30. WOW I'm a big help. So we ended up going at the 2 o'clock showing xD But on the brightside, the glasses were pretty darn boss tho, RealD wwoo! Jadasey wanted to wear them as sunglasses (without reading the wrapper). The wrapper saysss... "NOT SAFE FOR USE AS SUNGLASSES" whatta retard. Anywhooo, I dug the 3-D stuff tho, when the next one comes out, someone should be right around the corner waiting to ask me to go



PT2;Everrrything was all weird and ruined after I spent some time at home, back from the movies with the family. The internet today contains hellllaa information, especially for someone like me who does that gay shit, and gets nosey. I read some gay crap, sorta got me mad. But whatever not gonna let it get to me. It just put a damper on my day. AIM, MYSPACE, BLOGSPOT, FACEBOOK, ETC.. yeh, yeh, yeh, there's ways of figuring things out, like: who? what? when? where? and why? We all have our moments of glory when we find exactly what we're looking for, but for me; I was sort of expecting what I read, sorta gay tho. Should of saw it coming.


PT3;UPDATE ON SAN JOSE TAHITI FETE 08'!
TAMALI'I; 2nd-GOOD JOB GRACIOUS LADIES!

these people are what you would call, troupers.
BTW, I want you to meet my two favorite pets:TJ & joseph(;

PS* don't question me about whatever I wrote. please &thank you(:

No comments: